Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
BBC Technology News
- Apple unveils new computer chips amid shortage
The new M1 Pro and M1 Max chips expand the firm's use of silicon it has designed.
- The battle to make lighter life-saving body armour
New materials are making body armour lighter but nanotechnology could provide a breakthrough.
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos 'may have lied to Congress'
Top lawmakers say Mr Bezos and other Amazon executives may have misled them about the firm's business practices.
- Facebook denies weak performance on hateful content
The firm responds to stories in the Wall Street Journal about its content moderation.
- Can driving data help make our roads safer?
Sensors in cars and on lampposts are used to spot erratic driving and locate dangerous hotspots.
- Apparently, it's the next big thing. What is the metaverse?
What does it mean, and what have Facebook and Fortnite got to do with it?
- Facebook to hire 10,000 in EU to work on metaverse
Mark Zuckerberg is a leading voice on the metaverse – a virtual reality version of the internet.
- I get abuse and threats online – why can't it be stopped?
Online abuse against women is on the rise, but why aren't the police, government and social media sites doing more to stop it?
- You may be able to book a flying taxi within three years
Firms are racing to bring flying taxis and the mini-airports they need into service.
- Self-driving Waymo cars clog up dead-end San Francisco street
Waymo says its automated vehicles are following traffic orders when they enter the dead-end street.