Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
BBC Technology News
- Tesla crash: Autopilot was off, says preliminary report
A car involved in a fatal crash in April had no-one in the driving seat when it was discovered.
- Contest inspires next generation of female code breakers
More than 6,500 pupils from across the UK took part in the CyberFirst Girls competition.
- NHS app ready to become vaccine passport next week
People will be able to use the app for travel – but only if they have received two vaccine doses.
- Meituan: China tech giant's shares slide over ancient poem
Shares in Meituan slumped after its boss reportedly shared, then deleted, a Tang dynasty poem.
- Apple's UK users deserve app price compensation, claim says
Legal action in the UK seeks compensation from Apple for high prices from a lack of competition.
- The volunteers using 'honeypot' groups to fight anti-vax propaganda
Volunteers are busting anti-vaccine conspiracy theories with decoy Facebook groups.
- Mind-boggling magnets could unlock plentiful power
Powerful magnets are bringing abundant, pollution-free electricity a step closer.
- Colonial hack: How did cyber-attackers shut off pipeline?
Attacks on critical national infrastructure are an increasing concern, experts say.
- US fuel pipeline hackers 'didn't mean to create problems'
The US has relaxed rules on fuel transport after a ransomware cyber-attack took the pipeline offline.
- Actor sues TikTok for using her voice in viral tool
Bev Standing’s voice is used on the social-media platform's text-to-speech feature.