Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
BBC Technology News
- Data experts are becoming football's best signings
A growing number of clubs big and small are using more technology to help performances on the pitch.
- Facebook rainforest ads: Inquiry ordered into Amazon land sales
A Supreme Court judge in Brazil orders an investigation following the BBC's report into the trade.
- YouTube to lift Trump ban if violence threat falls, says CEO
Chief executive Susan Wojcicki says there's a way back for the former president on YouTube.
- Reddit chief: I was late to spot GameStop stock mania
Steve Huffman says he supported the aims of a Reddit group taking on the hedge funds.
- 'Racist' Welsh YouTube channel removed
The Voice of Wales' accounts were terminated after an investigation by BBC Wales's Newyddion S4C programme
- Amazon opens till-less grocery store in London
Amazon Fresh, a till-less grocery store, opens in London
- Apple investigated in UK over 'unfair' App Store claims
The Competition and Markets Authority has launched an investigation into how Apple's app store is run.
- Call of Duty patch brings 'biggest download day on record'
Download records were broken last week when Call of Duty released a major update, Virgin Media says.
- Deliveroo unveils plans for '$7bn' London listing
The food delivery firm hopes to list its shares on the London Stock Exchange this year.
- Alec Baldwin deactivates Twitter account over 'switching accents' joke
The actor made light of a recent controversy surrounding the heritage of his wife, Hilaria.