- OneWeb lofts last batch of satellites to enable global internet service
- India-based cybergang busted for selling fake KFC franchises
- Activist investor Elliott holds off board-level influence at Salesforce
- The most bizarre online replacement items in your delivered shopping?
- Gone in 120 seconds: Tesla Model 3 child's play for hackers
- When it comes to database security it's down to people, not tech fixes, to save the day
- China crisis is a TikToking time bomb
- Watch for schema design in graph database rollout, business user warns
- Botched migration resulted in a great deal: One for the price of two
- Google's claims of super-human AI chip layout back under the microscope
BBC Technology News
- Silicon Valley Bank: Collapsed US lender bought by rival
The collapsed lender was seized by US regulators after a run on the bank.
- Why fun apps are banned on French officials' phones
France is removing not only TikTok but all "recreational" applications from government devices.
- Jack Ma: Alibaba founder seen in China after long absence
The 58-year-old reportedly visited a school that he founded in his hometown of Hangzhou.
- Elon Musk: Twitter says parts of source code leaked online
Elon Musk has also reportedly indicated Twitter is now worth less than half the amount he paid for it.
- Gordon Moore, Intel co-founder and creator of Moore's Law, dies aged 94
Mr Moore famously predicted that computer processing power would double every two years.
- Utah is first US state to limit teen social media access
One of the bills will give parents full access to their children's online private messages.
- Do Kwon: Fugitive 'cryptocrash' boss arrested in Montenegro
Terraform Labs' Do Kwon has also been charged with fraud by US prosecutors.
- TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew's Congress showdown: Five takeaways
Tech executives don't get an easy ride before Congress, but Shou Zi Chew's hearing was exceptionally bruising.
- 'Psychological warfare': US politicians grill TikTok boss
The TikTok CEO faced US lawmakers during a Congressional hearing on the app's practices.
- Could the US government actually block people from accessing TikTok altogether?
The US government is threatening to ban TikTok – how would that work?
End of support for Dilbert
Dilbert RSS feed support has ended, due to relating to its author.